Eric Carter of Covington, LA was driving a stolen Lincoln Navigator at 3AM in Covington, LA when he ran out of gas. For reasons we do not fully understand, he called the police for help getting some. When the police got there, an initial check of the license plate showed the car had been stolen, and then it got worse.
Inside the car, Carter had another license plate, also from a stolen car. On top of that, he also had a bottle of hydrocodone pills for which he did not have a prescription. That is when they found out Eric Carter was also a fugitive in Hammond, LA.
Needless to say, Mr. Carter was arrested for driving a stolen vehicle, possession of a schedule III narcotic and being an overall idiot. Ok, that last one is not an official charge but it should be!
- Man Chased by Police Crashes Car Leaps into Window of Oncoming Car Yelling “The Pancakes are on the Floor”
- Man Calls 9-1-1 to Say He is Arriving at Police Department with Dead Body in Trunk
- Man and Woman Engage in Sex while Handcuffed in Police Car
- Man Wearing a Shirt “I’m a Drunk” Crashes into Police Car Drunk
- Woman Gets Really Drunk, Crashes Car, Blames Boyfriend for Not Taking Her to See Twilight