Michael Pratt, of Wesley Chapel, Florida, is not the brightest light on the Christmas tree, as you may be able to discern from this winning photo featuring the subject sporting a red mohawk and a black widow tattoo on the neck. Regardless, Pratt did manage to get a date which should be cause for celebration. However, while on said date, Pratt told the woman he needed to get something from the car and asked for the keys, at which point he stole her car. The woman, being courteous and undoubtedly naive, waited 20 minutes before calling Pratt and that is when she found out what kind of person Michael Pratt really was.
Pratt actually answered the phone, which is pretty strange considering he was now a felon. When asked about what he was doing, he laughed loudly and told the woman he had just stolen her car. Yes, Michael Pratt stole a car from a woman who knew his real name, laughed at her about it and admitted to the theft which puts him right at the top of the dumbest criminals of all time.
Even then, the woman tried to call Pratt for four days in hopes of resolving the issue amicably. Pratt would have none of that though, and admitted to getting rid of the car. The woman called the police, the car was recovered and Pratt was promptly arrested.
Pratt is being held in the Pasco County Jail where he will almost certainly remain for quite some time.
- Man Repays Money He Stole More than 60 Years Ago
- Man Wearing a Shirt “I’m a Drunk” Crashes into Police Car Drunk
- Man Chased by Police Crashes Car Leaps into Window of Oncoming Car Yelling “The Pancakes are on the Floor”
- Man and Woman Engage in Sex while Handcuffed in Police Car
- Man Driving Stolen Car Runs Out of Gas and Calls Police for Help